Larksong Grotto tonight i'll be the libertine
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The stone upon her belly and cheeks was cold to the touch, and she could feel it through her fur. It was nice. It relaxed her somewhat, at least until the stone felt too warm, and Tavi began to shift. She flopped to her other side with ease - seeking the 'cold side of the pillow' effect - and was settled by the time Reek asked his next question. The answer to that was a bit muddier, a bit more vague. Dunno, Tavi mumbled with a tiny shrug of her shoulders; it had been a couple of days at least, maybe even a full week. Anytime she went near food, she'd get the same result: an unsettled stomach. The nausea was a new addendum to the previous symptom, and she assumed it would only get worse if she did manage to eat.

I haven't been hungry lately. They had both been pretty busy exploring the territory, since it was such an intricate place. Considering how actively Tavi had been patrolling the borders and trying to strengthen their claim, she should've been tired and hungry - not moody and sick. The thought of pregnancy was far from her mind; to Tavi, her symptoms were signs that she'd been pushing herself too hard, and nothing more. Do you ever get... What's the word, her face scrunches as she tries to remember another term for dizzy, and when the light turns on in her head, she looks to Reek, Vertigo? That's the thing where you get all fuzzy and wobbly when you're up high? I've gotten that a few times, but I figured... I dunno, that it was because we live where we do.

Up shit creek she'd wanted to say, but that made her want to puke all over again. Her mouth clamped shut and she plopped her chin back down on the cold stone, hoping this new wave of nausea would desist soon.
Messages In This Thread
tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 29, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 29, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by Reek - March 30, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: tonight i'll be the libertine - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 11:29 AM