Broken Boulder I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
You can go ahead and wrap this up with your post, since it's kinda old. ^^

For hardly a moment after was she forced to wait. He had played right into her hand, giving to her exactly what she'd wanted from him—and then some. Not only had he apologized, but he'd went so far as to deliver something she'd easily taken as a compliment. "I guess I can accept your apology," she began, glancing him over as a smirk played across her lips. It was clear she was quite proud of her work, and perhaps even made glad by the fact that he'd listened to her. "Flattery will always get you anywhere you want to go." She'd said something similar before, as her opinion on the matter had never changed. Compliments, words that fed her ego, would always earn someone her favour. Well, usually, is more like it. It helped if she held some sort of interest in the one delivering such words, for those that disgusted her would be ignored no matter what.

Sen had noticed how he'd moved closer, and she'd mimicked his actions, further lessening the space between them. "Next time, remember to think before making similar comments," the woman has stated, her muzzle moving so close that it was only a mere inch or so from his own. She'd pulled away quickly, though, the action having been completed for the sole purpose of teasing him. Thereafter, several steps were taken away from him, putting between the two a meter or so of distance. "I'll be leaving first. Plan your next move carefully." With that, she'd left him in order to manage her own affairs.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - February 29, 2016, 06:44 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - February 29, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 03, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 05, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 07, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 07, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: I Wash My Hands of This Weirdness - by Sen - March 29, 2016, 06:12 PM