Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Of course though my sparring skills are a tad rusty okay more than a tad but still lol

Jace listened in a sense his father had already told him this, though not as in much depth, or maybe he had not listened well enough, he was not sure. He had tried to listen but he had been young and eager to begin his life and his journeys.

Jace looked at him and nodded "I do not wish to be a warrior, and Fox told me we have enough wardens that I am to focus on my other skill sets such as my knowledge building or my hunting. But I fear that if i do not do those things if i do not defend that my anger will build and become combustible.

Jace listened and shook his head "I do not have a light anymore Ferdie my sister is not here and I do not know the pack well enough yet to be completely ingrained. Jace did not know what else to say, he felt upset and stubborn and his pelt felt itchy and too small for his evergrowing shoulders. He was slowly realizing that his body mass was going to rival even his fathers and that made him a little nervous as well. He was indeed a brute and what would happen if he came unhinged.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM