Swiftcurrent Creek Darkness reigns, but not supreme
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I have only ever spared though paragraph style fighting so this will be interesting indeed

You need to find one Jace, as do I... Time is ticking out for me. Ferdie worried about loosing himself. Brute's like he and Jace could end up something like that Sitri wolf, way to easy. Ferdie grimaced

Ahh but with the split I think most of our Warden's left if I remember correctly there is but one official Warden left now.

Either way, we both need to find our 'Light' here in this land, and we should not delay. Our hearts are meant to be loyal and beat for our soul mates.

Next time you are forced to fight instead of holding back and fighting 'it'

Think of protecting those you are truly trying to protect in the moment, like we were trying to Protect Bazi, and Fox, Think about whom you are protecting as you snap your teeth, don't fight while holding back you'll break

Ferdie Von Pelt circled once then and lay down; his empty stomach gnawed at him, but he was done talking for now he had nothing else to offer just yet, he closed his eyes and leveled his breathing.

Before dismissing Jace he spoke more in three days you and I will go to the sparing pit,
Messages In This Thread
Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 23, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 24, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 25, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 26, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Darkness reigns, but not supreme - by Jace - April 30, 2014, 11:04 AM