Phoenix Maplewood I don't have the right to ask where you go at night
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She lacked the dexterity to roll her paw like a wrist, but she gave it a few deft shakes and was just placing it back to earth when Luke's gentle timber broke the silence. She hadn't noticed him approaching, which was amazing considering he stood out in the woods almost as starkly as she did, but his voice didn't make her jump either. Perhaps subconsciously she was aware of him before otherwise sensing him. She didn't dwell on it long, instead finding his silver gaze with her own.

"I wish," she said with a wrinkle of her nose. "I just landed on it weird. I forget how heavy I am sometimes." It was a bit of an exaggeration, but for the petite woman, it often felt significant. A part of her hated it and desperately hoped the end result was worth the pain, both physical and emotional. A little cynical voice in the back of her head told her it wasn't, and it was that that she was most afraid of these days. She pushed it away and favoured Luke with a step forward and a brush of her nose across his nearest shoulder. "I just want it to end so I can move properly again," she admitted, but it was a hopeless admission. She couldn't rush the pregnancy and as far as she knew, termination wasn't even a thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have the right to ask where you go at night - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 09:08 PM