Lion Head Mesa Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris?
✨ Child of the Stars ✨
17 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I don't mind at all! Also, didn't roll to see if he'd notice Quiet because I assumed she's far enough away that it wouldn't make much sense for him to. c: And omg, Cicero is such a lil bugger! o:

Minshi had not taken notice to the silent hybrid, his session of self-pity engulfing the entirety of his mind. For someone who loved food as much as he did, some might say it was rather surprising that he wasn't a better hunter. He'd never put too much thought into it, though. When he caught something, that was great. When he failed, it sucked more than a leech. He'd never thought of ways in which he might better himself, for never before had it been necessary prior to his departure from home. Presently, though, he'd spared it a moment or two of attention, considering what his options were. Min being Min, of course, he'd skipped right over the notion of bettering himself as an individual, landing him right on 'find a friend or two to help you out'. Oh poor, simple Minshi.

The boy's head had snapped up almost immediately when he'd heard another approaching, the voice and the being that owned it having been recognized right away. He was cautious of the other, for he'd waited quite some time and never had the stranger returned. The younger had been left there to deal with the situation on his own, which, thankfully, hadn't resulted in him getting injured. His unease was, perhaps, made obvious by the expression he wore, as so by the step he'd taken away from the other male. Even though a glimpse of Cicero's leg had been caught, no questions relating to it had been presented. Instead, the several inquiries that'd been thrown out were focused upon. It'd taken a second or two for Minshi to sort through them, as well as piece together his answers, but once he'd finally done it pauses had become sparse. "It did wear off, but... it'd lasted for awhile. I was so scared, and then when I could finally see again you weren't anywhere nearby. I waited, but... you never came back! You left me there all alone!" It was something of a tantrum that he'd just thrown, or perhaps more similar to someone who'd just been scared half to death by their significant other jumping out of a closet at them whilst wearing a mask. Yeah, the latter was probably more accurate.

"Did you find him at least?" Minshi asked, deciding to fire his own round of questions. "Did you find whoever poisoned the rabbit? Did you get them back for what they did?" Though innocent by nature, he found himself currently being all for the idea of revenge. Once he'd settled down, it was likely he would no  longer think that way, but currently the star child was out to restore balance. Someone had poisoned him and probably the stranger, too, so didn't they deserve to be punished in some way? How, he did not know, but something needed to happen to them!
Notice: All of Minshi's decisions and/or decisions concerning him will be decided via dice roll.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris? - by Minshi - March 30, 2016, 11:54 PM