Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The topic of why seemed to hold some interest to the mangy girl, and as soon as the question was asked of her, Tavi withdrew a bit from the conversation. Everything was fine and dandy up until this point; however, being reminded of her entire predicament was a sobering affair, and she found there were no words coming to mind to explain her jaunt to the seaside. And why should she explain? This thrifty woman likely didn't care for the answer - or didn't deserve it - and certainly it was none of her business.

Then again, maybe Tavi just needed a sympathetic ear. She doubted this oddity could serve that purpose entirely - but it was worth a shot. I felt.. That I needed to get away, she cast her eyes askance from Lusca and idly watched a patch of sand, her good cheer thinning somewhat. Once she'd gathered enough courage to look back upon the nimble thing she held as company, Tavi was short and sweet with it. Or at least, she tried to say the words. The medic back home said.. Well, I have an unwanted... diagnosis. That seemed accurate; and she couldn't get her tongue to behave, as the term pregnant did not want to form within the cavern of her mouth.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 31, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM