Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
"Asskiss". OMG. I want you to know that I legit guffawed out loud at that. XD

Grinning and doing his best to stifle a laugh, Atticus rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Who says the dickish phase ever ended?" he retorted, his grin growing a little wider. "You asshole. I hope each of your kids is just as much a rotten shithead as you were. That will be fun to watch." Now it was his turn to chortle, with an evil little gleam in his eyes. He looked forward to the day that his brother looked at him in much the same way that their parents had looked at one another when they themselves were kids.

Then the subject turned to the women in their pack, and Atticus actually listened. He was genuinely interested in finding a companion of his own, and if anyone would have a good "bird's eye view" of the female prospects in their pack, it was the Alpha male. After Peregrine finished speaking, Atticus seemed to consider it for a moment. "Well, not gonna lie, it would be nice to get laid…" he contemplated in a thoughtful voice. It'd been a while, for sure. "…but I don't need more scraggly pirates showing up calling me 'daddy'. Blue Willow, though…hmm…" He'd seen the lovely, quiet female around their lands and was well-acquainted with her scent. She'd been with the pack quite a long time and had actually risen above him in rank. She was gorgeous, smart, and talented. "She's fine. But damn, a girl like that is probably way out of my league."
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM