Phoenix Maplewood let the rain fall down
37 Posts
Ooc —
Chosovi got from the other a hell of a lot more than she bargained for, but she didn't mind. She was a good listener, and had asked for the others take. Here it was, bald-faced in front of her. The other spoke of a straying mate, which she did not so much as blink at—while she did not think she would ever be disloyal to her own mate, she wouldn't know... she had commitment issues on the relationship front, hence no desire to settle and begin her own family—but aligned herself swiftly on Saena's side. She found it odd that a newer pack was making demands of anyone... but packs could be that way. Neighbors were rarely a good thing. That the mate settled so close was a bit... well, not good sounding; Chosovi could not think of why. 

After mulling it over for a few respectable minutes, Chosovi had decided. If you want me to scout around his pack, I can do that for you and see what's up. Anyway, if you'll have me, I'd be happy to join you guys in these woods. Her tail waved lowly beneath her hocks, but she did not yet approach Saena to offer a submissive lick to the chin as she was not yet explicitly invited into the fold. After a beat, she tacked on, I like that... that you'd do what it takes to protect yours. Me, too, though she might not be very good at it, given she wasn't an adept fighter.
Messages In This Thread
let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 25, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 28, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 31, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:30 AM