Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
OMFG. "Wrap your dick in a leaf or something" -- dammit woman you're hilarious! XD

At Peregrine's idea of contraceptives, Atticus couldn't contain the bark of laughter that burst from his lips. The mental image was too ridiculous. "There aren't any leaves in this lame-ass forest big enough for that, bro," he replied crassly after a moment, amusement still clear in his face and his voice.

Perry went on to talk in a bit more detail about Blue Willow, and Atticus was interested. He took note of his brother's threat; if Peregrine was that fond of her, then she really had to be a good one. Atti was intrigued. When his brother finished speaking, going as far as to throw in an offer to do some matchmaking, Atticus felt his pulse quicken a little. It'd been a long time since he'd pursued a female. Hell, had he ever really, actually pursued a woman at all? Cutlass had seduced him, and that whole thing with Hawkeye had just sort of…happened. That whole misguided affair had just sorta fallen in his lap. To actually court a female…he wasn't sure he even know how. "That'd be cool, actually," he finally said after a moment of thought. The whole courtship thing had evidently worked pretty well for Perry, seeing as he now had a wife and kids and a mortgage and a white-collar job and was shopping for minivans and whatnot. Atticus knew he'd be asking Perry a lot of questions if he chose to go through with this.

Finally giving in to the warmth of the sun, he rolled over on his back and let the rays bathe his belly. "You and Hawkeye, the kids…it's awesome, man. You've got a really great thing going on, and I'm happy for you. But it's just kinda made me realize what I'm missing out on, y'know?" He'd always been a happy bachelor, but he was three now. The prime of his life wasn't going to last forever. "And then finding out I've got a kid but I missed out on it all. I dunno. It's easy to get laid, but after all that I'd still be alone. And being alone is kinda starting to suck."
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM