Phoenix Maplewood let the rain fall down
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears pressed forward, awaiting the other's declaration that the Phoenix pack was too embroiled in conflict for her tastes. But rather than declining a place among the wolves of the maples, Chosovi offered to scout out Reek's pack. For the third time in several weeks, Saena felt relief clutch her heart with frail fingers, but it was short-lived as she shook her head and said, "I won't put you in harm's way." Spring was already tasked with finding the pack anyway. Once its location was better understood, Saena would make a decision. Until then, Chosovi was not required to do anything more than rest and become familiar with the pack.

"Thank you," said Saena after a beat. Many wolves, including her own followers, saw her as a bit intense. Generally speaking, Saena would fight for what was hers, although there was always a point where that ceased to be true. When stress overwhelmed her protectiveness, that was when Saena would fold. She had yet to reach that point in her life, but she had come incredibly close when Luke first asked her to leave the wilds with him. Since then, she found her footing again. "If there's anything I can do to make you more at home here, let me know," she said, turning to lead Chosovi into the woods. "I'm usually available," except when she wandered away, but that wasn't terribly likely anymore.
Messages In This Thread
let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 25, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 28, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 30, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - March 31, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 01, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: let the rain fall down - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 10:30 AM