Blackfeather Woods Welcome back to the Gamiest Grumps that you know
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Since Damien is a PPC I will write some of his actions but you guys are welcome to as well (is that how it works?)

Potema's howl did not go unheard. Her brothers arrived one after the other, and Potema's eye widened slightly at the scars marring Cicero. Scars on Damien were normal for her, but on Cicero? Her quiet, philosophical brother? What had happened to him? Why were they festering so? Questions flew through Potema's mind, but she decided that she was too excited to be home to worry about them now. They were questions that could be asked for laster, wounds that could be tended too when the stores were stocked and Potema had settled. For now Potema returned the warm gesture, pressing against him, licking his cheek. I'm glad to see you. She murmured to Cicero, then stepped up to Damien and licked his face, her tail wagging.

Burke arrived quickly, following Kendra, his familiar bunny tail wagging in that hilarious way. Potema smiled at her step-father, stepping forward to greet him physically, nuzzling his shoulder and licking his cheek. Dad, she said, smiling. I'm home. And I brought a gift. She turned and grabbed the pelvis a few lengths behind her and placed it front of Burke. It's mother's.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome back to the Gamiest Grumps that you know - by Potema - April 01, 2016, 12:00 PM