Blackfoot Forest you are able to make me clean
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
she toured through the trees with aaron, at least until he made his departure; as a leader, hosannah suspected he had many duties to attend to, the last of which would have to be acquisition. so, she was left alone for a time. the forest was a great black pit the deeper one marched in to it, and the further she went, the more forlorn she felt. the light which penetrated the boughs near the thinned fringes of the plantation was warm and inviting, while here - without the light, though she knew it did exist still - she felt a little more lost. like this place was some form of doorway to another world, one of blackness and evil.

she would not speak of this to aaron, of course. a breathy whisper contained a few choice prayers, recited as she wove her way out of the dark and closer to the brightness of a clearing. as hosannah found this clearing, she stood centrally within it, and took a shaky breath; her weakness remained, even after the meal she had eaten, and the mental comfort of knowing she had a place here. thoughts of the future were limited in this moment - she simply existed, basking in the warmth afforded by her lord.
Messages In This Thread
you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by Síff - April 01, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by Síff - April 01, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by Síff - April 01, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by Síff - April 01, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by Síff - April 01, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: you are able to make me clean - by RIP Hosannah - April 01, 2016, 11:10 PM