Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Thuringwethil was a word or a name that held no weight to Saena. Her interest in the Sleeping Dragon pack had been nonexistent prior to the attack on Esaro and their names were unknown to her. Nevertheless, from the way the opposite wolf stiffened as if the river belonged to her, Saena could tell who she was. What sparse things she knew about the Dragon pack from the attack on Esaro and the kill order for crossing the river led Saena to think little of them, and a show of seeming dominance on unclaimed territory did little to smooth the feeling.

She managed to keep from wrinkling her nose as she asked, "I assume you're the one who ordered unprovoked attacks on my wolves?" Well, only one of them, but the rule extended to all of Phoenix Maplewood. Henceforth if any of them crossed the river, even with the best of intentions, they were at grave risk of being severely injured if not killed. It was a rule Saena detested, having lived in the region for close to a year, and so her eyes were levelled on Thuringwethil, perhaps silently demanding an explanation for it while knowing full well it was Reek's foolish deal to blame for all of their tension.
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 03, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:12 AM