Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Unprovoked," repeated Saena with a backward flip of her ears. Whatever deal Reek had made with Sleeping Dragon was certainly not sanctioned by her—for all of her days it would stand as an unprovoked attack. The differences in their points of view would stand testament to the fact that Thuringwethil came from somewhere very different. Very unlike these wilds, and very unwelcome to one of its first born natives.

"My wolves have neither threatened your wolves nor challenged your borders," the alpha female declared, "even when you claimed land near to my territory, which we have occupied for many months, you were permitted to settle unopposed and unthreatened." And Thuringwethil's pack had repaid that kindness with an unprovoked attack (Saena did not, in spite of the conversation, know for certain whether Thuringwethil was anyone of consequence but assumed the message would reach someone significant regardless). In earlier times it was the catalyst Saena needed to drive a pack out of the area. If not burdened with children it might have crossed her mind. It didn't, however, leaving her with only other options, and none of those included making deals with convoluted terms.

"How about," she said evenly, "you recognize that fact, we nix the little deal my dumbass ex put into place to limit all of us, and act like normal folks." After all, Saena had no qualms with anyone hunting the land around her forest. The prey that inhabited the maple wood was enough to feed her wolves, and her only worry was keeping the route that prey migrated on free. Sleeping Dragon did not threaten that route in any way.

"Our wolves travel and hunt freely as they please," she suggested, "and so long as mine do not harm yours and vice versa, and so long as pack borders are respected, we leave one another be. There is no need for unprovoked attacks here." That was how normal wolf packs worked and it was how Phoenix Maplewood worked. Indeed, Saena's goal in life was peace and quiet, and if she could achieve it she would.
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 03, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:12 AM