Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
"Oh no, I'm not close to your father at all, Seb. Just wait here, I'll get your half brothers." XD

The topic of the Dark Brotherhood was closed with a shrug, and Malice just assumed she was right. She wasn't going to ask more of the boy, he was already giving her a much needed update on everything. Besides, it wasn't like it cared anymore. Those days were gone, and she followed her own advise. No one should dwell on the past, not even her.

It seemed the boy really needed to get this all off his chest, and Malice was glad to be the one who he told it to. Perhaps she didn't know much about the boy nor the place where he was born, but she could relate to him. Malice never had a good relationship with her father also. Well, on the outside she was his little princess, but on the inside she knew he hated her. It didn't take much reading for her to figure that out. But, not like Sebastian, she also had no mother to rely on. Perhaps the woman had loved her deep down, but then she had a funny way of showing it. Stealing her spotlight wasn't the best move. Malice sat down, face to the ground. This was a needed conversation, yet it was so depressing to hear she wasn't the only one with family problems. I'm sorry to hear that, truly. Sorry that I asked. Her ears perked up when she heard him say Dark Queen. Malice referred to herself as a Dark Queen also, what a coincidence. But being the queen of Burke? Nah, she couldn't imagine that.

They were alike, him and her, for his reasons of starting a pack were the same as hers. She had wanted to start a pack with Cogitemus, even have pups with him when the time was right, but that dream had been shattered. She shook the thought away. It wasn't a dream anymore. She didn't wish for him to come back. Huh, we're kinda alike then. I started Moonlit Hills with the hope that I could replace the hollow place in my heart that my banishment had left. Oh dear, now she had to tell him the whole story, otherwise it'd be confusing. Nice going Mal, another male that knows your secret. Oh sorry. My father, Lucifer, picked my mother as a mate because he truly loved her. As soon as I was born, I was treated like a princess by both my father's followers and him, but not my mom. She gritted her teeth, her anger boiling inside her. I was crowned Beta, but my selfishness got me wanting more. It was her own fault, really... No, now she was lying. It hadn't been her mother's fault. It was just her being selfish, arrogant. No, it wasn't hers. It was me, I was in the wrong. I... I killed her the night my best friend left. My father was furious. He considered killing me, but instead I was banished. She took a deep breath. It felt good to tell someone the whole story, instead of the small bit she had told Cicero. She really needed to get it off of her.

Thank you. She muttered. For listening. She added. She closed her memories with a big door, putting a lock on it before something could make it out. This was the first and the last time she would tell someone. Or so she hoped. Now for the recent bit. It was uncomfortable to talk about Cog. She felt like she was giving him a bad name everywhere she went. But he truly had been a baddy. Who leaves their mate without saying a word? It surprised her that Sebastian was so witty and happy and not lying in a cave somewhere, totally traumatized by what he had gone through. She respected him for that, as it was something Malice hadn't achieved just yet. Indeed. I met him near the sea, the bastard. Cogitemus even stole my virginity there. We wanted to start a pack together, but he only seemed interested in offspring to be honest. I sort of told him I wanted to do things before I wanted to be a mother. Yet, I don't know what caused him to leave me just like that. He left without a word, Sebastian, not a single word. She growled, angry at both Cogitemus and her fate. Was she really destined to be a toy, to be tossed around by anyone? She wasn't even going to ask about the boy's dead crush, afraid that her anger might cause some foul words about the dead.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM