Dangerous Territory
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I will go ahead and have this archived. Sorry Ragnar party crashed. xD

The she coy unwisely decided she would shoot her mouth off at him some more about empty threats. It was both amusing and highly irritating how everyone assumed that they knew him, that his threats were empty when in truth they were anything but. The only thing that held him back temporarily was Pump and the leash Ragnar had put himself on not wanting to jeopardize his shot at the Beta rank but then again, what Pump didn’t know didn’t hurt her and really would anyone miss the she coy? Since she was here contradicting herself, Ragnar sincerely doubted it. But she was a lesser creature and he would not stoop to her level just to satisfy his own irritation. Ragnar’s lip curled back when the she coy stated that she wished Thistle a more polite mate yet Ragnar wondered how it was she could have possibly known they were mates unless Thistle had told her. He supposed their scents were all over one another but that didn’t justify anything. They could have been siblings for all the she coy knew.

Ragnar watched her disappear and let out a low rumble of warning that lingered like thunder in his chest. “If she comes around again I will rip her face off,” It was less of a threat and more of a promise though to whom he did not know. “I do not trust her, and please do not take her food. Our caches are more than capable of feeding you if I’m gone too long.” They did not need the charity of some part wolf she coy who wanted to be apart of their pack yet could not submit herself before a warden and two superiors of the pack. If she could not show the proper amount of dominance at the least she stood a small chance Ragnar thought to himself before he beckoned for Thistle to walk with him as he led the way back to their den.

Messages In This Thread
Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 24, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 24, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 25, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Macawi - April 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Ragnar - April 25, 2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Dangerous Territory - by Thistle Cloud - April 25, 2014, 12:44 PM