Big Salmon Lake A far green country.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I DIED. Because I was thinking that too! Hahahaha. Also Seb when hearing Malice killed her own mother:

Sebastian looked at the young female before him as she apologized about his mother's death. It was not something she could have done anything about. He missed her of course but then again, what would have happened to him if she had been still alive, then the pack might never have broken up. Because of her death he had killed Burke's brother and his own uncle. That male was so bad. Well Sebastian had shoved him off the cliff, littered with thorns. He should be dead, but he could never go down to check. Still Sebastian was pretty confident his evil uncle could not have survived that fall. Compared to his uncle then his own father was quite a sweetheart and that was coming from him.

Sebastian was surprised to hear that they were alike and listened to her story after all that is wha the offered to her, to be a listening ear. When she progressed her story of how her mother probably hated her and how in the end she had killed her own mother Sebastian was internally panicking. He had a kind smile on his face, nodding a bit to show he was listening but his mind was just yelling. How could she kill her mother, alas he didn't know her and he had been plotting his own father's death many times, but seeing that his own mother had been special to him he couldn't place himself in her thoughts. "You're welcome," he spoke, maybe bit tightly. "But, maybe it is like you said. Being banished gave you new opportunities," he returned, trying to calm down a bit.

Sebastian continued to listen when she started about her mate. Maybe the virginity part was a bit too much information for him but at least her point came across. They were alike! "My girlfriend did the same. She left me from one day to the other!," he let out, sounding a bit surprised. The young male looked at her and then nodded. "I found her in the end though, I was pretty mad. Some are just not ready for such commitment," he spoke to her. "Hence why I try to be the best mate if I ever find a girl that would want to be with me." That sounded so ... passive, like no one wanted to be with him. Though at home he had three females in heat that wanted him. That gave some nice perspective.
Messages In This Thread
A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 26, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 26, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 27, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 10:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - March 31, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 02, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: A far green country. - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: A far green country. - by Sebastian - April 03, 2016, 09:15 AM