Blackfeather Woods heavy dirty soul
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She was glad to know that Xan was sparing fine, but she did not think otherwise. While at times she found that perhaps he was a tad bit emotionally unstable, which concerned her, she also noticed that he was quite mature and could handle himself without much assistance. She trusted him, unlike a casual placement of faith she put in every one of her fellow packmates. But when the next words flew from his mouth, she couldn't help wonder how much he trusted her. She stammered, eyes widened at the topic of.. children. Definitely not the conversation she thought she would be having with him. Did he think if they had.. children, Xan would be cast aside? Well, neither of those things would happen as she was not even entirely sure she wanted spawn. "Who said anything about children?" She muttered in her own little bubble of shock. Had Kove implied.. well he had not said anything, but Burke wouldn't let.. no, it was simply preposterous at such an early stage in their relationship. 

"I'm not sure I will ever have children, truthfully," She said aloud. That kind of responsibility was horrifying. She had no experiance, nor knew anything about kids besides what she learned from observing Kendra. But one was nothing compared to a whole litter, which was probable if she and Kove ever procreated. "And if I did, I doubt they would come close to being as bearable as you, so no, you could never be replaced," She replied, quite stoic but sincere at the same time. Kendra had been a good breed of child, bearable and intelligent unlike a usual annoying offspring. Xan was tricky, but was mature even when his childhood seemed to be damaged, he did not adopt the same fickle nature one would have in the same situation. If she ever had children with Kove, she would ensure they were taught with strict proficiency, no doubt to become members of the Brotherhood, earn their trades early, skip the mushy childhood of wonderlust. Yes, that would make sure they were not as adults, stupid, as that was her utmost nightmare.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 02:04 PM