Sleeping Dragon there is only one god and his name is death
20 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I tried to avoid too much GM/PP but let me know if I need to make edits! :)

There were many things Drag simply did not comprehend on a day-to-day basis, yet these wolves' action spoke louder than words. And when actual words were spoken, the black she-wolf did not mince them. Even someone as obtuse as Drag understood that she was in mortal danger. A terrified mewl escaped her.

Since absolute submission was not going to save her, there was only one desperate measure left to her: escape. Even daft Dragyn knew the chances were slim to nil (if not outright impossible) but with nothing left to lose, she acted on instinct and impulse. Even as her bladder voided in stark terror, the urine squirting in her male assailant's direction, the she-wolf pitched suddenly to her feet.

There was a very narrow break beside the less aggressive of the two she-wolves and Drag darted toward it, her bony black body slamming gracelessly into hers. Hopefully this distraction would give her the precious seconds she needed to get away from this deadly situation. Making another inarticulate noise of fear, the slim yearling shot off in the direction of the river.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there is only one god and his name is death - by Dragyn - April 03, 2016, 01:59 PM