Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It was good that FitzDutiful was a Guardian-to-be; it meant that when he had to give Zaria some space he had something to entertain himself with and felt as though he was still protecting his family rather than wondering if there was something wrong with him. Whether Zaria's detachment from their offspring also affected him or whether it was just because he barely knew them he couldn't say. He was supposed to put his children first but somehow ensuring Zaria was okay and she wasn't stressing out with them was his top priority. FitzDutiful was looking forward to the time when Zaria could go hunting again and resume her own interests, leaving the pups with him or one of the budding caretakers.

For not the first time he was glad he only had to worry about these four, as he wandered his eyes presented him with the other than had preoccupied him a lot the last year - June - and he had to shake his head to clear the vision as he meandered along, picking out the weaker points and strengthening their borders. It appeared she was distracted by something in the rocks; such a June thing to do, but she was safely with Gracious at his father's pack.

So instead he watched his chimera play out for a moment before resuming his duties, feeling sorry that he may never see her again but ever so glad she was safe.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by FitzDutiful - April 04, 2016, 05:59 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM