Redhawk Caldera Hello darkness, my old friend
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
The Pups...

Mazi felt beyond stupid.  How could she have forgotten such a thing!  Was she really that pathetic?  How would she ever make it up to their father.  To Peregrine, her Alpha.  “I’m so sorry.”  Mazi began with a whimper.  “I can’t believe I was so stupid.  No it goes way further than that, I’m beyond stupid for missing the meet and greet.  Peregrine I’m so sorry.  I should have been there, I really should have.”  Mazi took a breath before continuing.  “I’ll do anything to make it up to you and Fox.  No, to everyone here.  I will show my true potential.  I’m really sorry Peregrine I am.”

The agouti’s eyes fell to the ground with dismay as stress filled her.  She should have been there.  She really should have.  The past was the past, it was gone now.  Whatever Peregrine decided, she would respect.  She would always respect him.  Whatever choice he made, she would go along with.  He was the Alpha here, she was only his subject, his subordinate.  Yet still she didn’t really want to leave the Caldera it was lovely here.  She couldn’t dream of anything better, whatever happened today she knew that this place would always be her home.
Messages In This Thread
Hello darkness, my old friend - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 04, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 04, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Nadie - April 04, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 05, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Nadie - April 05, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Hello darkness, my old friend - by Mazi - April 06, 2016, 01:57 PM