Larksong Grotto Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The wolf did in fact seem disappointed with Aspen's rather abrupt statement whether he let it on or not. However one the thoughts clicked that she was in fact a stranger and rather close to the borders, he quickly changed his body position to one of rather dominance and power. Aspen remained in the same position she had before head low and her tail tucked by her haunches. Not in fear, but in submission. Not that fear was out of the question, this wolf made her slightly nervous but she didn't really let it show.

"I wish to join the ranks of your wolves," Aspen spoke calmly. She took a breathe before continuing. "I can assure you I would be an asset to your pack. I am a skilled hunter and my long legs and slender body make me a swift fighter though my skills could use a brush up. I also would be able to help with your patrols although I do not doubt your ability to manage on your own, a little help never hurt," she stated with a well meaning bow near him. She then waited for the now noticeably alpha wolf's reply.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
RE: Riding alone, town after town, toll after toll - by Aspen - April 05, 2016, 02:03 PM