Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Joo could have sauntered right up to Mason’s den in the centre of the packlands and never been shunned. Not by her family. Even Zaria was doubtful to be anything but accepting of June – her simplistic view on life made her easy to love, if not easy to understand. She was like a perpetual child but Mason always took care to treat her like an adult, but with more simplified terms and explanations.

Their bond was strong, but not supernatural. It was a chance trailing of his Dad’s scent that led Mason to the pair of pale wolves. As soon as he spotted her, unlike his Dad who thought she was a hallucination, Mason knew it was really her. He darted towards them with a joyous call emitting from his muzzle. He didn’t know whether they had already spoken – it looked like they had just met up, but Mason felt too excited to care. June looked fine. As he bore down on his two favourites, Mason aimed for June, hoping to rear up and enfold her in a wolfish embrace.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM