Bramblepoint Thorns and Berries
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Once she was done digging out the rest of the dirt she spoke. "Right." As expected the whole thing wasn't free but at least now Kinra could see what the coyote was after. Spying could only lead to gathering information. Since the coyote was basically trying to recruit her as a spy that could only mean the creature likely got involved with other wolves as well. At first thought Kinra didn't want anything to do with this anymore but on second thought this all meant that the coyote could have a lot of useful information on other packs. It's shady business, obviously something a Knight should avoid. It would be best to dismiss the creature and end all of this.

Still this was kind of a one time chance, if there was a way to keep up to date with other areas then that would allow Kinra to make better decisions. It's funny to think that her role as a Knight was very favorable for the work of spy. She works with the Alpha and with all other members but it was never for collecting information. Kinra had mix feelings about all of it but in the end why not take advantage of the coyote. "As a Knight I should eliminate you here and now." She said as she approached the coyote by walking all high and mighty. Then she stopped and looked straight into the creature's eyes. "I'm sure I'm not the first you asked. You might just have information that could very much be useful to me, that's the only thing holding me back. If wolves trusted you with the information you give them thanks to your 'spies', you could very well use that trust to cause chaos among packs. That makes you a high threat." Kinra paused for a short moment. "This is your only opportunity to make a real bargain with me, It's your life that's on the line though. And if you ran away I could very easily warn every pack about your spy works. I can let you go and let you do whatever you want freely, I'll even consider helping you out but in return can you give me all that I want?" Kinra believed to have completed cornered the coyote in it's own game.
Messages In This Thread
Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 03, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 03, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 04, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 06, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 06, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 06, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 07, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 09, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 10, 2016, 05:15 AM