Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil stays quiet for a moment while Saena reels back from her decline, eyes squinting to watch the change in her facial features but the anger radiates from her words but otherwise she shows nothing but indifference to the way the woman speaks to her and threatens her wolves. The new "arrangement" holds little value to her and with an irritated roll of her eyes a few seconds after the silence is when she decides to speak.

"There have been no transgressions with the previous change in agreement, my wolves have not once crossed the river, and no necessity to change it now just because you can't get your way," she says, her words a smooth purr to counteract the irrational stance of the pregnant female. Thuringwethil is quiet for only a few more seconds before she offers, if only to keep the peace: "I will compromise for the time being and remove the kill order for crossing the river as long as your wolves do not hunt near us, as it was before."

It is all Thuringwethil has to offer instead of sharing the neutral territories again. Perhaps, one day, they can share but for the time being their space needs to remain separate.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 03, 2016, 04:05 PM