Sleeping Dragon your heart's too big for your body
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Well this was before the rank shuffle, so we're gonna ignore that little factoid lol xD Also, just as a note: Hush won the dice roll for this challenge!

The female he doesn't know remained neutral to his approach, and Warbone has the presence of mind to be piqued by her. She is the first female upon Sleeping Dragon that isn't too young to be of any interest to him, and her attitude immediately marks her for a prize well-earned. His tail waved, wanting to know more of her and explore her freely as was his want, but he was deterred by the other male's posturing. He did not respect the presence of the larger wolf and Warbone was fascinated by this. he clearly posed a threat, and if genuine force were used, then his opposer had little chance of besting the timberland beast.

Wishing to test his mettle, Warbone draws his teeth in a menacing display and jerks forward, feinting a harsh snap at the earthy male's direction. He dodged, but just as quickly came with a retaliation, and Warbone is both surprised and impressed by the wolf's resolve to keep his rank. Warbone growled, but stepped back. His posture didn't change, however, but he seemed unwilling to force himself upon the defending male as long as he didn't seek his absolute submittance. Warbone would disrespect that wish from any wolf except Thuringwethil and Gyda.

He stood there idly, the curve of his lip either a snarl or a smirk (it was difficult to tell) and he waited to see if the male wanted to drive his point further, or would let bygones be bygones. Before the moment could escalate further, he said: "you deserve respect, boy. I will not deny you that. But attack me and you shall not leave this space unharmed."

"I am called Warbone— and it is not a title that was merely given to me. I earned it."
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
your heart's too big for your body - by Antumbra - March 24, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Lorne - March 24, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Hush - March 24, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Warbone - March 26, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Antumbra - March 26, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Lorne - March 26, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Hush - March 27, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Warbone - April 07, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: your heart's too big for your body - by Antumbra - April 11, 2016, 02:45 PM