Sunbeam Lair Hmm, it is indeed spring...
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Meep, this got long XD

Jolon sighed and got up. His whole body was soar and he felt heavier than ever before. But knowing that the white female wanted to hear his story was enough. He took a deep breath, not sure if he really wanted the other to know. But, he had already given her too much to not tell her.

When I was born, I had the best life anyone could have. A nice family, a pack full of friends, sisters, brothers, the whole lot. He started. But, one day, our neighbors decided to expand their home. We were in the way, and my father didn't want to leave. It was our home after all, and you can't give it up without a fight. Tears began to form in his gray eyes again, but he held his voice strong and steady. The enemy got in and murdered almost everyone. I saw my own father get ripped to shreds, right in front of me. I fought back the best I could, but I was only a yearling. He took another deep breath. What I did was enough to impress the invading pack, and the alpha took me in. I wasn't planning on staying of course, but it was amazing how they believed and respected me. Once my wounds were healed, I left in the darkest night, when the moon was only a small grin.

However, I was followed by a peculiar little female, and when I discovered her, I let her tag along. She was probably my best friend and a great hunter too. For a few weeks, we were inseparable. Tears now fell down to the ground, hitting it like bombs. We went hunting together and rested near a stream. We were playing, but I forgot my strength. I...I... His voice broke, but he was determined to tell the whole tale. I accidentally threw her in the river, and as she screamed for help, the water had already pulled her under. I couldn't do anything for her. She... She was taken away by the river, and I followed it. He had killed her, it was all his fault. I stumbled upon a lifeless body, her eyes closed, almost as if she were sleeping... I tried to wake her for days, I tried even though all hope was gone. I had to accept the fact that I killed her, her best friend, and now I live with this guilt.

If I had only stayed in that pack, she would still be alive... He said, closing his eyes to control his sobs. It was only days after that I met Asterr, and I've been trying to be strong for her, for you all...  
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - March 24, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Noctura - April 04, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - April 04, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Ezimette - April 04, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Noctura - April 05, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - April 05, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Ezimette - April 05, 2016, 07:42 PM