Phoenix Maplewood knock knock
I promise I will love you forever.
362 Posts
Ooc — Amelia
Laika smiled at Chosovi. She was an ordinary wolf, but also a very intriguing wolf. Laika liked her. She was happy that Chosovi was friendly and welcoming. 

"Me too," she replied, her blue eyes remaining friendly. She watched as the tawny female's eyes wandered into the forest behind her. Laika found herself wondering what she was looking for and her own eyes trailed the girl's. They found nothing, but maybe Chosovi saw something she didn't.

Finally, her silent question was answered and Laika nodded. She looking for more wolves to aid them on the hunt. Immediately, Laika thought of Spring and Esaro. They were both close friends of hers. She pondered for a quick second. Once she looked around, she realized they were pretty close Saena's den. They weren't close enough to be in trouble, but they were still close. The two year old didn't want to disrupt Saena and the puppies and Spring and Esaro might me busy. Maybe they could explore a little further away and come across the two wolves. 

"Spring and Esaro would probably be up for it," she began. "They may be busy, but we might easily come across them as we look for prey." 

@Spring and @Esaro, you guys don't have to join at all and you definitely don't have to join right now, but if you have time, come join us in the hunt!!
Messages In This Thread
knock knock - by Chosovi - April 05, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: knock knock - by Laika - April 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: knock knock - by Chosovi - April 08, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: knock knock - by Laika - April 08, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: knock knock - by Chosovi - April 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: knock knock - by Laika - April 13, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: knock knock - by Chosovi - April 15, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: knock knock - by Laika - April 15, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: knock knock - by Chosovi - April 28, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: knock knock - by Laika - April 28, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: knock knock - by Chosovi - May 05, 2016, 01:27 PM