Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
When Caiaphas lunged forth Kjalarr followed suit, not bothering to spare Lusca or James any further glances. His acquaintance status with Tavi would not save her from the consequences of her actions, and the ruthless viking would not speak up in her defense. There was nothing to defend her from. She'd trespassed and now she had to deal with the consequences: be forced from the borders or surrender to the teeth that would sink into her. She spoke up, pleading, offering where she was from. Some Grotto Larksong ...or something as if that was supposed to make any sort of difference. As if that was supposed to save her.

A derisive snort left Kjalarr when she pleaded out that she was the alpha of that Larksong place she spoke of. He could not speak for Caiaphas ...but for Kjalarr: that only made everything worse. She was a leader. She should have known better. He doubted she would let trespassers of her Grotto just get away would the tables have been turned. Tavi's teeth snapped in his direction and Kjalarr responded in kind, tail lashing behind him, Lusca's escape having gone unnoticed and James' presence unknown by the viking. He was focused on himself and Caiaphas and Octavia hoping that she was smart enough to recognize her opportunity to run and seized it before it was too late.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Kjalarr - April 08, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM