Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was out and about, now that it had finally stopped raining she saw it fit that between storms she ought to take a walk around the territory. See what there is to see here and perhaps meet some of her fellow pack mates. She padded carefully over the undergrowth and weaved amongst the trees until from a distance she spotted a lake, not the one she had used to groom herself she didn't think, although she could be wrong. In daylight this lake was beautiful, the water was crisp and gorgeous the sun reflecting off the surface. 

As the slender gray wolf approached she caught sight of a white wolf of whom she had not yet met. She appeared to be hunting a duck that was walking along the shores. Aspen moved further down shore into the cattails as well and lay down. She hoped by sitting here if the duck tried to make an escape at least she was there to chase him back. She had no interest in keeping this duck as her own but she figure she might as well help somehow. She hoped the white fae didn't mind. She kept her head low and tail silent as the impending ambush began. 

Aspen was curious as to how good of a hunter this wolf was and whether or not in the future Aspen could use her help in some of her hunts. This wolf appeared to be a bird catcher, however Aspen could be wrong and this duck was just an exception to her hunts. 

Aspen herself had spend some time thinking about trades she wished to pursue. She definitely knew she wished to pursue guardian, warrior, and some form of a hunter. She had also given some thought into being an adviser to Reek or a mentor to youth and or inexperienced. 

Hola. Hope you don't mind that Aspen is going to help. She didn't feel like party pooping and scaring off the duck by speaking, or sitting on the sidelines. That's not really her style :P Sorry it took a couple days but here you go :)
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM