Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Get my way?" Saena repeated, incredulous. That was true. It wasn't something she could deny when presented the fact point-blank, but she also felt entitled to getting her way. Not because she had done anything in particular to earn it, but because Thuringwethil didn't deserve to tell senior wolves, both in age and in longevity in the region and the role of leader (though she didn't know that), what they could and couldn't do.

"This is my neighbourhood," she reminded sharply, "that you have disturbed with your claim and violate with your lack of respect for those who came before you here, when it is we who permit you to remain." She snorted. "My decree is final. You have necessitated this. If any of your wolves cross this river and we catch them, it's war." There were many loopholes, and the Phoenix wolves couldn't be everywhere at once, but Saena would be on high alert for them. With Thuringwethil here and her scent mingling in the breeze to be registered by the Phoenix alpha as surely as Saena's was available to Thuringwethil, a Dragon wolf would not be terribly difficult to pick out.

With a sharp glare, the alpha female turned and departed, leaving the river as a solid border between them. If the Dragons wanted everything, as Saena personally believed they did, they could have it, but only what was north. Their passage south was cut off for good.
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 03, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 09, 2016, 09:12 AM