Bramblepoint Thorns and Berries
Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover
62 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Hover for translation

Lumar listened, but didn’t care what this wolf said very much.  If her cover was blown by this wolf, she would make sure that this female went down to fate alongside her.  “Soufflez ma couverture et vous serez mort avant le matin.” Lumar whispered in her native tongue.  Not caring that this wolf probably had no idea what she just said.  The coyote flicked her eyes to the wolf’s.  Locking eye contact.  She would not let this creature threaten her, that was just a huge no.  The only one that ever deserved to decided what happened was herself in Lumar’s opinion.  No one else.

“Do not threaten me.  It is me offering you a bargain, not the opposite.”  Lumar paused for a moment, before continuing with her slurred French accent.  “I can give and I can take... but I can not and will not be threatened.  It is your life in danger wolf, not mine.  Kill me know!  By killing me though, you will make powerful enemies.  Enemies who could take down a whole pack.  Maybe I’m lying, maybe I’m not, but let me ask you a question.  Are you really sure that you want to find out?”  Lumar still kept a steely eyed gaze, as she stared hard back into the eyes of the wolf.  What she had said had been both lies and truth.  Now though, Lumar was beginning to see no difference.  Only power mattered and she was gaining it.  Still she believed that everything she had said was true, yet it was not.  It could be though.  With time.  Time brought everything.  From power and glory.  To depression and despair.  All she needed was time.  Time.

Let's Play a Game...
Messages In This Thread
Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 03, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 03, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 03, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 04, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 04, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 06, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 06, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 06, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Kinra - April 07, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Thorns and Berries - by Lumar - April 09, 2016, 12:25 PM