Sunbeam Lair Hmm, it is indeed spring...
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The sudden touches, he didn't mind. He had accepted her in, into his weird life that was filled with sorrow and guilt. She was not your average girl, especially not to Jolon. He had first thought his admiration for Asterr to be love, but now he thought different. The dragoness had only been kind, perhaps the only thing he needed back then. He liked her, for sure, and respected her as the tribe leader, but to call it love was not right. They had hardly spoken since they had arrived in the new territory, plus, he thought Noctura was doing a fine job with her.

Jolon's eyes opened to stare at her as she told her tale. I-I'm sorry for your loss... Were the only words he could utter. Whoever her mentor must have been, it had to be a wise one. Perhaps fate was the only explanation for all that happened to anyone. Some were born to fail, some were born to succeed, because without negative there would be no positive. But there had to be a way to change that fate, right? Would he forever be a worthless slacker, a bastard, a disgrace to his pack? No, he wouldn't let that happen. 

He was pulled away from his thoughts by a kiss, the most gentle one he had ever received. Well, it was the only kiss he had ever received besides those of his mother, but this was a different one. The thought of how she may love him didn't cross his mind, though. He felt something for her, but thought she would never like a man that wasn't impressive. He needed to prove himself, prove himself worthy of her presence. And you will always have me, my lady... He said as he placed his head on her neck so he didn't crush her head. There, he felt at peace, and he gave one last glance at the stars before closing his eyes. He hoped she would stay for the night, so he didn't have to sleep alone on the cold ground anymore.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - March 24, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Noctura - April 04, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - April 04, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Ezimette - April 04, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Noctura - April 05, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Jolon - April 05, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Hmm, it is indeed spring... - by Ezimette - April 05, 2016, 07:42 PM