Wild Berry Meadow Have you come to raise the dead
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Fade with your post? This was delightful :)

Malice, not like the other, felt guilty for feeding off her own sort again. It was simply because of lust that she had did it by her own mother, but this time she had no grudges toward the stranger she was tearing apart. But alas, it wouldn't do any good to just leave it here anyway. As Malice gently ripped pieces of flesh and fur off the lifeless body, she decided that she wanted to be buried when her time was to come. Yes, she was still young now, but every life was to end. Even the greatest leaders were destined to die. Everyone was. But the thought of her rotting body getting eaten by complete strangers was discomforting, to say the least.

Her stuck-up companion seemed to be done, and Malice was quite full now too. It wasn't the best meal she had ever had, but it was food. That's all that mattered. Very well. She said, licking her muzzle to clean herself up. Then I believe this is where our paths split, Fate. She said, giving a last smile to the stranger. 

She turned to walk back to Phantom Hollow, but waited for a possible response from Fate. As soon as she would, or would not in under around 10 seconds, she would begin trotting back home. It was a delight meeting you! She called out as a last farewell.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 09, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 09, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 11, 2016, 02:16 PM