Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The idea of having to set up some sort of an arrangement with neighbours had never once entered her mind. As she saw it, there was often no point, for at the end of the day only your own would stand at your side. In this case, however, she'd opted to consider the thought, knowing better than to prod at nerves during such formal meetings. War was not something she would partake in, vanity often overruling the drive to fight for what belonged to her, but she also held no desire in relocating once more. If within her grew microscopic menaces, then she wished to remain in an area she was most familiar with, if only because it might increase her chances of getting things her way.

For the time being, Sen held her tongue, awaiting any response that might come after Depp's open query. It was difficult not to throw some sort of comment back at the other woman, but somehow she'd managed.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:05 AM