Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
The duck lifted itself from the nest, shook its tail feathers, and began to walk to the edge of the pond. It was most likely grabbing some grass from the edge of the pond where it grew or a quick drink. It couldn't leave its eggs too long in fear of predators, like herself.

Silently, she rose to her feet but only halfway. Keeping her body low and parallel to the ground she crept towards the abandoned nest. She knew that if she messed with the mother bird's eggs it would come running back to defend them. Lunar reached a paw over to just graze one of the eggs as the mother duck turned back.

With an angry quack, it began to waddle towards her furiously. Loudly flapping its wings, it landed in front of her and continued to flap as it squawked angrily, trying to peck her head with its round bill. "Hey," she exclaimed, reaching out to swat it as it tried to deter her from the eggs.

Growing tired of the duck's unintelligent antics, she lept forward and grabbed it by the neck much as she had done the goose. Wringing it around by its neck as she shook her head, it soon fell limp. With a sigh she plopped back down as she lay the dead duck beside her. 

The wind shifted, bringing the scent of another hidden amongst the reeds. "Again, if you're a ghost please sod off. If you're not, feel free to show yourself. I've got some eggs if you want to eat them," she shrugged, open to sharing her duck delicacy lunch.
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM