Raven's Watch we're terrified of what's around the corner
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Post from my phone, sorry for any mistakes!

Though not in the position he had left her in, she had (much to his surprised relief) remained in the area upon his return. He padded to her side, depositing the fish in front of her paws. He expected her to be hungry, but wasn't insulted when she instead seemed perfectly disinterested in feeding herself. He thought maybe she didn't like fish, and it bothered him to think that he had failed this task regardless of the time he'd spent on it. But she would eat when the feeling became great enough to her, he supposed, so he took the spot at her side, keeping his comments and musings to himself for now. 

He lay close, not touching her but available as a headrest if she needed or wanted it. The heavy wolf breathed deep, a content sound as ever one could make, and he rested his head on his paws, keeping his ears alert for her movements as he peered in silence over the lake. 

His thoughts wondered at this area. He had moved through it so recalled the trails he had traveled during his hunt. Raven's Watch was an ideal place for him to stay for a while. In particular he was fond of how The Wall offered both protection and a saving grace for the place it loomed over, and he found himself wondering how long he would stay here.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: we're terrified of what's around the corner - by Warbone - April 10, 2016, 03:26 PM