Emberflame Ridge She appears in his dreams
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Feel free to skip me at will; WB's not near enough to find them or be discovered yet ;3

A loneliness found him in the absence of Octavia. Warbone could not be asked to describe his decided proclivity to stalking her, but he merely followed as was his want, and he chose not to question himself of his motives. His actions suggested he cared, but if one were to ask him why he did this, then he would only shrug or mention an unscratchable itch, a buzzing nuisance in the back of his head, that made him an instinctive guardian over injured females. It might have also had something to do with the fact that as he could no longer protect his ex-wife, he projected this desire onto strange women in an effort to sate his useless solitary. 

Being alone meant he only ever had to worry about himself. But that had become boring, and his stay at Sleeping Dragon had reminded him a pack mentality he had buried deep during his self-imposed isolation. 

So he trailed her. A far away shadow, with a strong set to his lope and a goal in mind. He would see that her trail made it to the Grotto, and at that point he promised himself to go his own way.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 10, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 10, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Warbone - April 10, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 10, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Reek - April 11, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: She appears in his dreams - by Warbone - April 12, 2016, 12:01 PM