Raven's Watch we're terrified of what's around the corner
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
She dismissed him at first, which the male wasn't beset by, but he watched as she hunkered down into him again, and was surprised when her voice rose again after a while. The details were few, but sufficient. His thoughts were clung particularly hard to her last words, and it was upon them that he settled his thoughts. Her "parter", to him, meant Reek, but he was not keen on having her confirm or deny his guess -- it was irrelevant to the advice he had. "You do not trust them," he revealed at length. 

"If you feel the way I suspect you do, then it is probably the reason you are out here and not in the Grotto." He did not ask her what happened or why she was alone -- her dreams gave enough reason for that -- but he did ask: "will you be returning there, in the morning?" There was something in his tone, apprehension maybe, but it was a sentiment that send lost coming from a wolf like Warbone. Like it was an unfathomable emotion that he couldn't possibly have. 

It was still several hours yet until daybreak.

OH! 100 for joo <3
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: we're terrified of what's around the corner - by Warbone - April 10, 2016, 04:41 PM