Raven's Watch we're terrified of what's around the corner
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
ooo hundred post i am honored <3

She opened her mouth as if to speak, to counter what little he had garnered from her explanation, but closed her mouth after a moment. He was right. Tavi did not trust Reek as much as she once did. There was history between them - soon children, she thought idly - but the words Saena had thrown at her also rang true. Reek did not linger long on those he fancied, and she suspected that he would just as quickly abandon her as he had abandoned Saena. She did not speak of these things — beyond Arkham having no right to know, it really did not concern him in the slightest. But his next question surprised her.

I would like to. Tavi drawls quietly, and drops her head so that her chin rests softly next to the man. As enviable as it was that he could roam freely without the Dragons (which she desperately wished she could do now, even after that failure upon the coast), she knew that returning was her only option. The woman gave another sullen sigh, and states flatly, I... must. We are expecting. It is not something she wishes to think about, but Tavi knows that her body is going through changes, and that her only hope to survive the ordeal of her pregnancy is to return to the grotto. Whether the stranger beside her is aware of the meaning of the words doesn't really matter -- she's tired, and is likely to ramble until her spirit is calm again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we're terrified of what's around the corner - by RIP Tavi - April 10, 2016, 04:49 PM