Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
As he wandered past his imagery, he was well on his way with her behind him when he heard the noise. He thought he had heard her calling him. It sounded so much like her, more so than any other dream he had ever had. His dreams had never quite managed to replicated her voice as hard as they had tried. It caused him to stop and to glance back over his shoulder.

She was running parallel to the borders to catch up with him and at once the realisation came that she was here overwhelmed him. He felt a fledgling of fear but it was quickly replaced with joy, doubled once Mason arrived and bounded straight towards her. "You back!" he exclaimed, happiness throughout at the thought of his youngest knowing their sister too. "Are you here to stay?" He glanced around, just in case someone else was with her - forgetting that Gracious ought to be.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by FitzDutiful - April 11, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM