Firefly Ravine Alone Again
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
Zephyr stalked along the borders, keeping his big head close to the splash of white on his chest and letting his paws fall quietly. He was very near the mountains, and felt his paws ache for the comfort of smooth stone beneath him, solid and dependable, not to mention the silence of it compared to the rustling forest. His grassy eyes raked across the border, looking for anyone waiting or other disturbances. His patrol had been quiet so far, and he continued to follow the border and sniff around, scenting and listening as far as he could. He'd found himself bored, with so few wolves occupying Seadog Sanctuaries territory, and had divided his time between strengthening bonds and protecting his new home. The latter wasn't very exciting, but it was better than wandering around uselessly until he came upon someone. Plus, being the only other male next to the alpha, he felt compelled to do everything he could to protect even more so. Sometimes he hunted, filling whatever cache he was closest to at the time, but most of his time went to patrolling and scoping out their lands. The ebony male couldnt help but sigh and talk to himself.
         "I joined a pack to be less lonely, make new friends, and here I am walking around on my own as always. The only difference now is that I'm walking the SAME land, not even sightseeing."
He didn't at all regret his decision, but he couldn't help but wonder if he made the right choice. He liked everyone here, but was he ready to settle down and give his loyalty to someone else? Or had the last months twisted his soul into that of a wandering alpha without his pack? Perhaps his scarring was just too much. The more time he spent alone and in the same place, the more his memories haunted him.
Messages In This Thread
Alone Again - by Zephyr Maverick - April 11, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Warbone - April 12, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Zephyr Maverick - April 12, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Rain Willow - April 12, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Zephyr Maverick - April 14, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: Alone Again - by Sen - April 14, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Depp - April 14, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Rain Willow - April 14, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Alone Again - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Alone Again - by Zephyr Maverick - April 15, 2016, 08:30 AM