Sunbeam Lair I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she'd been awaiting a response from the darkling, another presence had made herself known. Sorrel was there, carrying along chamomile between her jaws, and had addressed the leading figure right away. A glance was offered to her, but Lunae held the larger portion of her attention, still. The words, however, had served as a reminder that the ember was still in need of more lessons, for the proper technique for storing away the various plants had not yet been taught. With that in mind, her muzzle tilted in the younger's direction, observing her for a brief moment before speaking. "I will teach you how to properly store everything at a later date," she'd stated, her words direct so that she might be able to focus entirely upon the mute once more. "For now, please wait." She'd said nothing of how the outsider could not speak, as it'd gone over her head entirely. Having been seeing the unnamed girl for so long, she'd forgotten that others might not be aware of her silence.

"You have my attention once again," Asterr voiced, the words directed towards Lunae. "Let me know of what trades you might be interested in. If you must act it out, that is fine." She'd smiled, then, silently offering some moral support. How difficult it must be, going through life unable to be truly heard. But, in a way, perhaps the lack of words was for the better. A body's natural reactions could tell no lies, but a mouth could. As she'd thought that, a problem came to mind, one of which she could not solve right away. "If you can think of any way to do so, I would appreciate it if you could give your name." Or a name, if there was no way of acting out her current one.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”