Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
[size=medium]
Don't know how to get those size thingies away. Please, just read over them, I can't delete them. I'm not on my own computer, so sorry.
[/size]

[size=medium]It worked. Holy moly, it worked. Perhaps he was stronger than he thought. He even tasted the sweet taste of blood. He had only tasted it on animals, but his own kind he had never had the luxury of tasting. It wasn’t awful, but he preferred the taste of rabbits. The scent of Ezimette was making him crazy, if he wasn’t already. He had never smelled a female in heat before, therefore he didn’t have the slightest idea what this male was talking about. Besides, this wasn’t his place. This was the tribe’s place, and he wasn’t part of it.[/size]

[size=medium]She isn’t anybody’s! He yelled, but still muffled by the stranger’s fur. I am Jolon, great defender of my homeland, and my tribe mates! Why was he calling her Eztra? Who was this? So many questions going through his head, all while holding the stranger in place. Whatever was “claiming her”, he wouldn’t do it. Not as long as Jolon was here to defend his love.[/size]
Welp, I done goofed. Had first hour free. GREAT.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM