Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the need to complete her daily duties, the girl had left Ezimette alone. Certain tasks demanded her presence, and while keeping her tribe mate away from the males was of great importance, so was patrolling the territory. When she'd finally returned, the other had gone, forcing the chieftess to search for her. Never would she had imagined the other to have gone towards the borders, and so her focus laid primarily on the innermost sections of the lair. Scent alone made it difficult to track her, for the members of the tribe were forever leaving fresh traces of themselves behind, and so she'd need to resort to other methods as well. Before she'd had the chance to locate the other, however, her voice had risen, breaking the silence. The call was meant for Noctura, though, which had ignited within the chieftess an even stronger desire to find Ezimette. She could allow no acts of breeding to transpire between the two of them, both to preserve her wish for the tribe and because she found herself unable to envision the two of them together.

Asterr had changed her direction immediately, her course set for the way from which the woman’s voice had come. What she had expected to see—the pallid woman alone and far from harm's way—was not the same sight she'd been met with. It seemed as if a male of unknown origins had crossed onto their land, surely having been attracted by the scent of a heat. She knew of no connections between the male a female, believing them to be only strangers in passing, and one of those strangers had never been granted access into Ryūjin's territory. It was clear she was not the only one to feel such a way, either, for both Jolon and Noctura had arrived there before her, and seemed to be taking action. While she'd noticed the intent her favoured man possessed, she could not bring herself to convince him to take an alternative route. Against killing she was, but... perhaps the male would need to be properly subdued if a lesson was to be taught. Peaceful was the tribe, but they were not pushovers. The dragoness would not tolerate those who felt themselves above the law of no trespassing any longer.

Rather than engaging in the confrontation, she'd moved to the woman’s side and prodded her with her nose. It was then she'd motioned to be followed, wishing to lead Ezimette a length away from the men. "Keep close to me," the chieftess had commanded, ensuring her own body remained between the separate parties. While she would not leave just yet, she would ensure her word was not gone against. The scuffle would need to be supervised, and medical treatment provided to her tribe mates if necessary, and so her lingering presence there was unavoidable.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM