Sleeping Dragon i'm still, i'm still an animal
kingslayer
117 Posts
Ooc —
Sangilak considered, for the moment, that he might be able to hold his rank. And perhaps she ought to respect that. This did not mean she would not test his merit to see if he had the mettle for the position he held over her, and for the moment she was content to. Sangilak at length flattened her ears atop her crown, at peace with letting him hold the rank above her for now. No doubt Sangilak would challenge him again were she to see little of him, but his presence here and now afforded him the benefit of the doubt. With a chuff, Sangilak adjusted her own dominant posture and regarded the Heda. The she-wolf answered most things in violence, but Sangilak was content to get to know the wolves here and not place herself in the higher ranks unless necessary. With no legitimate ambition to speak of at present, Sangilak only contended against those she saw little of and those she presumed would be easy to displace. When he snapped at her, she side-stepped away and bore her fangs submissively in an apologetic wolf-grin. If she thought Dio truly a poor wolf to be in his position above her this day she might have turned her fang against him... but given the fact that she had seen him before, Sangilak imagined perhaps things were simply a little slow for him at present. Sangilak would not enable any above her to be lazy; while she wasn't ambitious, she was an active woman who took what she could when she could.

And with their posturing finished, she moves toward him companionably and shifts to nip him. She was a feral woman, that was all; it was nothing personal to her, ever. Sangilak was unemotional and unattached. She gestured toward the border and looked to the alpha female, inviting her along to patrol.

Messages In This Thread
i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 08, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 12, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 12, 2016, 11:16 PM