Sunbeam Lair A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A disturbance in the wind, a faint smell making it's way to the brute. Someone was around, someone he didn't know. His mind immediately told him it was an intruder, so his hackles raised, looking around him in fear and anger. No one came into his homeland uninvited. No one. He turned, looking around there, and there he spotted it.

A young female, a bright fiery color lightly sprinkled with white. She seemed scared, and he raised an eyebrow when she called for Asterr. Did they have a new young'un in the pack? He knew of Leo, the strange boy with the scars, but this female was new. Her scent wasn't even all that familiar. But before he could say something, she turned and ran. Jolon snorted and followed suit. 

Young'un, what is your purpose here? He asked, his voice soft, knowing younger ones were a little sensitive to weird, huge males. He flashed a smile to her. Don't fret me, I am of this land. Jolon is my name, can you give me yours? 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Jolon - April 09, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:05 PM