Phoenix Maplewood But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything
37 Posts
Ooc —
The other introduced himself, and Chosovi felt the furs on her neck lift. She squinted at him and nearly imploded in place. Her tail lashed impatiently behind her before she stomped a foot in place, indignant and protective over a woman she hardly knew but had taken her in, anyway. What in the hell, Reek! What is wrong with you! If your ex-mate wanted to see you, she'd find you. I heard you went and settled nearby, too! I have never! What are you playing at?! HeckyesI'msureshe'sbusy! Chosovi's eyes nearly bulged out from her head, but after her tirade, she deflated. Even so, she did not step back or ease up. Get the hell out of here! Leave that fox, though. I'll tell her you were here. Saena would want to know, she was sure, and so Chosovi would definitely reveal to her that there had been a visitor. To show she was serious about this, she growled and snapped her jaws together, catching empty air intentionally. Saena fretted about the other being a threat. She definitely didn't want to have that discussion on Saena's borders, though she truly did want answers to the questions she had asked. But on the doorstep of Saena was definitely not the place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything - by Chosovi - April 12, 2016, 01:59 PM