Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen moved herself near the white fae and sat down. A little conversation with a new pack mate never hurt anyone right. She appreciated learning a little about who she lived with to see who perhaps was worthy and could earn her trust. Her trust was very fragile but once gained leads to a lifetime of loyalty. 

Aspen frowned slightly as the she wolf explained that finding small prey or deer around here was tough and that it was mostly birds. The meal didn't sound all that appetizing but Aspen supposed she would have to get used to it, and figure out how on earth to catch them. This whole hunter idea might have to wait a while, she would focus on warrior and guardian for now.  "I'll adjust," Aspen stated flatly. 

"Takes some wolf to admit that they aren't perfect. Doesn't matter who they're talking to, I've met many a wolf that would do anything to avoid showing weakness," Aspen explained. She had gained some respect for the girl because like Aspen, she didn't seem to be afraid to admit she was wrong, or not that good at something. "Luna..Its nice to meet you," she said with a soft smile. The name suited her. The white fur almost milky made her resemble that of the moon. Her mother had been wise.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM